In any organization, the only way to achieve cooperative success is through communication. Individuals can only leverage each otherís strengths and overcome challenges when focused, disciplined communication takes place. In the business world, improving communication isnít just a soft-skills luxury, itís one of the last frontiers where businesses can invest and expect significant gains in productivity.
The Institute for Global Listening and Communication has the solution. Through the enabling practice of Empowered Listening, groups of people can transform a workplace challenged by distrust and politics into a workplace with a shared commitment to communication with brevity, focus and authenticity. When teams adopt these principles as their common language, great things happen:
If youíd like to see this kind of culture in your organization, contact the IGLC"
- Productivity increases.
- Individual satisfaction and morale improve.
- Cooperation replaces competition.
- An atmosphere of honor and respect prevails.
Some of our past and present IGLC clients
- Amethyst Entertainment
- Baring Asset Management
- Bayer Corp – Canada
- GE Capital – Corporate Finanical Systems Division
- InnerVisions Institute
- Oxyfresh Worldwide
- Rockwell International – Transportation Electronics Division
- Third Judicial Court of Detroit
- The Christmas Shop (Outer Banks, NC)
- Upine Magazine
- Wellesley (MA) School District
If you're looking to build an atmosphere of trust and dedication in your organization, explore the courses available through the IGLC.