The Institute for Global Listening and Communication hosts more than 20 public courses each year, open to individuals and groups, and provides on-site communication training for corporations as well. Each of these programs is designed to deliver several or all nine tools of empowered listening, enabling participants to forge stronger relationships at home or on the job through communication geared toward positive and productive outcomes.
Through these programs, you’ll experience the difference empowered listening can make in your life every day.
With the tools and strategies you’ll learn, you will be able to:
- Learn what “hot buttons” impact your ability to listen effectively.
- Free yourself from the distractions misperceptions can cause.
- Create an “oasis of clarity” in your home and work life.
Click on any of the programs below to learn more.
- Strengthen bonds between friends and family with each conversation.
- Model the kind of effective communication that will “raise the bar” for everyone around you.
- Find your communication “sweet spot”, that elusive place where you are always appropriate, yet authentically you.
1-Day Path to Skillful Listening
The Listening Course (2-day)
The Listening Course, Level II (3-day)
The Possibility of Woman (4-day)
Life Development Coach in CommunicationsSM Program (An intensive 2-3 year program designed to train Coaches to help others)